SGI Screen Lock program (QUERY)

dale chayes dale at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
Wed Apr 3 02:25:23 AEST 1991

In article <9104011304.AA21913 at aero36.larc.nasa.gov>, blbates at AERO36.LARC.NASA.GOV (Brent Bates ViGYAN AAD/TAB) posted the sources for his SGI screen
locker and asked if anyone had a "SUN-like" version of life as a screen
locker for SGIs.

I can offer a visously hacked version of xlock which puts up nice color
versions of the Hopalong fractals (from the September 1986 Scientific
American) article if anyone is interested.

HOWEVER:
	I would prefer that someone who knows more about X11 and SGIs than
I have a look at what I did to make it work before problems get propagated.

Dale
Dale Chayes Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory of Columbia University
Route 9W, Palisades, N.Y.  10964	dale at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
voice:	(914) 359-2900 extension 434	fax: (914) 359-6817