SGI Houston Area Users Group Meeting

Michael Zeitlin mjz at texhrc.UUCP
Sun Apr 14 00:30:15 AEST 1991

    Announcement:  SGI Houston Area Users Group Meeting

    The SGI Houston Area Users Group Meeting scheduled for 16 April
    has been POSTPONED.  I wish I could say it has been postponed
    due to rain, but some last minute technical difficulties have
    cropped up that will take a bit longer to sort out.  We will be
    announcing a new date in a few days.  We expect to get going by
    late April and hopefully before the developers conference in
    May.  Thanks to all who have been responding.  More to come.

    Michael Zeitlin

    nuchat!texhrc!mjz