patch

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Thu Apr 11 05:34:14 AEST 1991

Is there a program equivilent to patch on (or available for) SGI machines.
I have a distribution that need me to patch the source (patch < diffs) and
the only thing I can find on our Iris called patch is a drawing command.

Thanks...

 | Adios Amebas,         |       "Sweet dreams are made of this           |
 | Robert Briber         |        Who am I to disagree... "               |
 | NIST 224/B210         |                       --The Eurythmics         |
 | Gaithersburg, MD 20899|  rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-6775 (voice)|  rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)           |
 | (301) 975-2128 (fax)  |  rbriber at nbsenh.bitnet    (Bitnet)             |