quad strips bugs ?

DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Sun Apr 28 14:45:20 AEST 1991

I am trying to use the bgnqstrip and endqstrip commands to draw
filled squares.

I keep getting a figure that looks like it is starting at the
local origin, then drawing my square, then returns to the origin.

I have worked around it by using the polygon functions, but
I was wondering if this was a known problem. My data is good because
I get the expected results from the poly calls.

Cheers!

dan.
| karron at nyu.edu (e-mail alias )         Dan Karron, Research Associate      |
| Phone: 212 263 5210 Fax: 212 263 7190  New York University Medical Center  |
| 560 First Avenue                       Digital Pager <1> (212) 397 9330    |
| New York, New York 10016               <2> 10896   <3> <your-number-here>  |