DIGS problem

Patrick Yuen patyuen at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Wed Apr 17 11:37:50 AEST 1991

 	Hi, I recently got the VOGLE based DIGS library from
 	weedeater.math.yale.edu after being unsuccessful on
 	godzilla.cgl.rmit.oz.au but I can't get it to compile
	on a sun. I am using GCC 1.39 and I am having trouble
	with the sunview and X11 drivers as well as some other
	files. Has anybody gotten this to compile successfully
	on a sun?

 	Patrick.

 	PS. Are you guys aware that there is a later version of
	VOGLE which supports double buffering as well? It would
	greatly increase the utility of the library.