CD ROM Survey & SASE

David Hinds dhinds at elaine18.Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 28 05:51:14 AEST 1991

SOFPJF at VM.UOGUELPH.CA (Peter Jaspers-Fayer) writes:
>    Thank you SO much for the SASE you sent along with the CD ROM
>survey.

    Have any SGI customers gotten their CD ROM drives yet?  Does anyone
know what the schedule is for distributing these?  We got the promo stuff
months ago (with those wonderful blank CD's - duh, what a great line,
"this CD is blank, however it holds great potential") but we haven't heard
anything from SGI about actually getting the drive.  Is there anything
we need to do?
		- David Hinds
		  dhinds at cb-iris.stanford.edu