digitizer tablet

351M::LEVINE levine%351m.decnet at SCFB.NWC.NAVY.MIL
Tue Apr 9 00:37:00 AEST 1991

	Just a note to the net that I have solved the problem with
the digitizer tablet. It took checking of the sample source code
in 4Dgifts for tabletd.c to realize that the tablet switch settings
had to be set for binary output and no L/F. Still not sure about
some of the other switch settings but it now works with the tabletd
daemon.

Michael N. LeVine  Naval Weapons Center, China Lake, Ca 93555, USA
Internet: levine%fidler.decnet at scfb.nwc.navy.mil,levine%fidler.decnet at 26.3.0.85
(619) 939-2614  avn  437-2614

 "Waiter, there's a bug in my soup!"
 "No, Sir, it's not a bug, it's a feature!"