Free Nurb Modeller, Miata (was: RGB -> TIFF)

Paul Andrew Olbrich po0o+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 6 06:15:17 AEST 1991

I humbly apologize for posting a conversion request message.  However, this
particular one may have been solved before.  I would like to convert RGB
images to TIFF, so that I can make RenderMan texture maps out of them.
It seems odd that RenderMan doesn't come equipped with a converter like this
for the Iris, since it seems like it would be a commonly used utility on
that machine.

If one doesn't exist, please point me to the image manipulation library
that does.
(I have checked PBM already but it may be a slightly older version.  It doesn't
appear to export TIFF ... only import it.)

Thanks!

Drew Olbrich
po0o at andrew.cmu.edu