Sun-Spots Digest, v6n53

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Sat Apr 16 09:57:45 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST          Friday, 15 April 1988        Volume 6 : Issue 53

Today's Topics:
                              Administrivia
                        Re: TCPDUMP for SunOS 4.0
                           Re: Filters for fig
          Re: Does anyone have Calctool V2.1? Other calculators?
                   Re: Implementations of PHIGS and GKS
                 Re: Problems configuring cua0 on a 3/160
                          Dialin/out on one port
                    newfs/mkfs inode shortage problem
                      Likely autoinitialization bug
                     A question about NFS hierarchies
                             screen dumping?
                          Adding a third Eagle?
                  Conference room sized color displays?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Fri, 15 Apr 88 13:54:25 CDT
From:    William LeFebvre <phil at Rice.edu>
Subject: Administrivia

My apologies to all who have been patiently waiting for me to process
requests.  I have just processed all the pending requests (and some of
them dated back to the middle of March, I'm afraid).  Everyone has now
been added or deleted as they requested, with the exception of the Bitnet
folks---I'm still working on that.  Once again, I'm sorry that I took so
long to get around to it.

The archive's copy of Volume 6 issue 50 was empty.  This has been fixed.
The indexes are all up to date now.  I hope to have a marathon sun-spots
party this weekend and digestify the entire backlog of messages.  Then I
can put them out at my leisure during the coming week.  There are 213695
bytes waiting to be processed, the oldest one is from April 6.  I was down
to a week turn-around time, but then things got busy and I went a few days
without assembling any digests.  Thank you for your patience.

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil at Rice.edu>