"caps" program

William LeFebvre phil at Rice.edu
Fri Dec 30 05:53:48 AEST 1988

A few issues ago I mentioned the existence of a "caps" program that turned
on and off the functionality of the CAPS lock key.  I have since placed a
shar file in the archives containing the source to this program.  I do not
remember nor can I determine who wrote this little jem.  I use it all the
time and love it!  Syntax is just like biff and mesg:  "caps n" and
"caps y" as well as a query form, "caps".

It is stored under "sun-source" and is called "caps.shar".  It is only
2964 bytes long!  It can be retrieved via anonymous FTP from the host
"titan.rice.edu" or via the archive server.  For more information about
the archive server, send a mail message containing the word "help" to the
address "archive-server at rice.edu".

--wnl