Questions on Pixwin Routine pw_line

barry klawans mtxinu!sybase!kiwi!barry at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 21 09:44:28 AEST 1988

There is documentation on the pw_line routine, or rather the Pixrect
version of it, pr_line.  The usage is the same so documentation for one
version can be use for the other.

Unfortunately the documentation may be hard to find.  The only
documentation that I know of is in the addenda to the Pixrect Reference
Manual that was part of chapter 6 of the Release 3.2 manual.  (The pr_line
function was introduced as part of the 3.2 release, and did non exist when
the original Pixrect Reference Manual was printed.  Thats a pretty good
excuse for leaving it out ;^) )  I do not have any recent manuals handy,
but I would hope that the info was incorporated into post-3.2 versions of
the Pixrect Manual.  If it is not in the more recent manuals and people
need it I could post it to this news group.

Barry Klawans
Any opinions given are mine, not my company's.  They don't want them.
UUCP: {mtxinu,sun,pyramid,pacbell}!sybase!barry