Public domain database program?

kraussW at heliosd.moravian.edu kraussW at heliosd.moravian.edu
Wed Dec 21 07:23:07 AEST 1988

I requested information about any Public Domain database software that
will run on a Sun in the Monday, 24 October 1988, Volume 6 : Issue 273 of
SunSpots.  I had several requests for information that I might receive.
Unfortunately, I have not gotten anything about it.  Are there any Public
Domain UNIX databases that will run on a Sun system???  Any replies will
be sent to those who expresses interest.

	Thanks,
	Bill Krauss

William F. Krauss III | Box 324, Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA 18018
1138 Main Street      | CSNET -> kraussW at batman.moravian.edu
Bethlehem, PA 18018   | UUCP  -> ...!sun!liberty!batman!kraussW
215-868-4823          | INET  -> kraussW%batman.moravian.edu at relay.cs.net