386i with CD ROM

caruso at nmsu.edu caruso at nmsu.edu
Wed Dec 21 11:45:11 AEST 1988

We are considering the purchase of a 386i but need to know if a CD ROM can
be attached via the AT bus.  Has anybody had experience with this that
they can pass on?

On the same note, does anybody know of a CD ROM system that could be
attached via SCSI to a 3/60?  I haven't heard of such a system, but it
would provide a nicer solution for us.

Please e-mail responses.  I will summarize.  Thank you.

slc

Scott L. Caruso - New Mexico State University - Las Cruces, New Mexico
Computer Operations Group - (505) 646-5318 - be too cool...to move
CSNET:  caruso at nmsu.edu  UUCP:  {sunpeaks!sunnmex, unmvax}!nmsu!caruso