SunOS 4.0 SLIP (source announcement)

Rayan Zachariassen rayan at neat.ai.toronto.edu
Tue Dec 13 23:17:22 AEST 1988

You may want to put this in your archive.  I'm told it works ok.  This is
what comes out of a boring saturday evening... sigh

[[ I rushed this one through, because I know many people want it.
HOWEVER:  this is a beta test version.  Read the README before using.  It
is stored in the archives under "sun-source" as "slip4.0.shar".  It is
43304 bytes long and  can be retrieved via anonymous FTP from the host
"titan.rice.edu" or via the archive server.  For more information about
the archive server, send a mail message containing the word "help" to the
address "archive-server at rice.edu".  --wnl ]]