Correct patch for psraster (patch announcement)

Mike Khaw mkhaw at teknowledge-vaxc.arpa
Fri Dec 9 23:46:58 AEST 1988

> I've implemented his suggestions and cleaned up the spelling in the
> comments for psraster.c....

Whoops, I sent the wrong patch file ... here's the correct one:

[[ The correct patch for psraster is now in the archives under
"sun-source" as "psraster.patch".  If you retrieved it as a different name
("psraster.diff") then you got the wrong one.  Please try this one
instead.  The shar file is 9278 bytes long.  It can be retrieved via
anonymous FTP from the host "titan.rice.edu" or via the archive server.
For more information about the archive server, send a mail message
containing the word "help" to the address "archive-server at rice.edu".
--wnl ]]

Mike Khaw
internet: mkhaw at teknowledge.arpa
uucp:	  {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|ames|hplabs}!mkhaw%teknowledge.arpa
hardcopy: Teknowledge Inc, 1850 Embarcadero Rd, POB 10119, Palo Alto, CA 94303