IconEditor problem / At problem

Root Boy Jim rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov
Fri Dec 16 10:30:59 AEST 1988

David Masterson <DMasterson at cup.portal.com>:
> Date:    Mon Aug 22 19:27:23 1988

Yeah, it's an old message.

> 1)  I keep a directory of icons for general playing with.  In using the
> IconEditor, I tried typing in the directory name and then hit the BROWSE
> gadget to look at the directory.  Boom!  Exit with core dump in THAT
> DIRECTORY!...

> [[ It works for me.  How many icons are in that directory?  --wnl ]]

I see different behavior on different machines. I have seen browse/dir
(yuk, sounds too much like VMS :-) dump core almost always, and I have
seen it work flawlessly, on supposedly the same OS version. Weird.

> 2)  Has anyone tried the AT command with SunOS 3.5?

AT? So who uses at? :-)

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	(301) 975-5688
	<rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov> or <rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	If the network is the computer, why do they license by the CPU?