Problems with Fujitsu-M2382K on Xylogic 735 on a 3/280

Richard Childers childers at avsd.uucp
Wed Dec 14 21:18:35 AEST 1988

versatc!tran at sun.com (Tony Tran) writes:
>I would like to find out how other people work around this problem of
>increasing inodes on SUN disks for the SUNs

Well, you have to know what a disk is and what some of the architectural
attributes of long-term memory devices imply to use it, but 'mkfs' has an
arguement to tweak the ratio of inodes-to-disk-blocks ...

-- richard

..{amdahl|decwrl|octopus|pyramid|ucbvax}!avsd.UUCP!childers at tycho
AMPEX Corporation - Audio-Visual Systems Division, R & D