386i User Features Talk @ SUG

Pravin Kumar suneast!rahthum!ppk at sun.com
Mon Dec 12 12:13:52 AEST 1988

If you attended the Sun386i User Features talk at the Sun User Group
meeting on Monday, the 5th of December, it is possible that you picked up
the wrong copy of the slides for the Organizer part of the talk.  I
screwed up and forgot to throw away the wrong version.

There are a couple of ways to tell if you have the wrong version.  The
easy way is: if you picked up the packet from a box, you have the wrong
version.  If you picked it up from a stack of packets, you should be okay.
If you don't remember, then it gets a bit more difficult.  You have to
inspect the packet and see if the screendumps are of full screens, rather
than just the Organizer.  The screendumps in the correct version contain
only the Organizer, and not the entire desktop - the incorrect version
have pictures of the entire desktop (or screen).  Also, on the front page
of the correct set, it should have "Presented by: ...", on the incorrect
set, it should have "Presented by: ... Prepared by: ...".

Got that?  If this doesn't make any sense, give me a call and we'll sort
this out.

If you have the wrong version, please send me your e-mail address, and
I'll send you a compressed, uuencoded, PostScript(tm) file containing the
correct version.  I apologize for this confusion.

Pravin Kumar (the first name rhymes with ravine)
Phone:	508-671-0375
Email:	ppk at sun.com or ...!sun!ppk