UUCP over TCP under SunOS 4.0?

Gerald I. Lotto lotto%midas at husc6.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 21 02:09:49 AEST 1988

There is support in the 4.3 bsd release of uucp for "device" TCP.  There
does not seem to be any such support in the version of uucp distributed
with SunOS 4.0. We have the appropriate source licenses for 4.3, and I
would like to set up uucp connectivity to our 3/60 via the ethernet.
Unfortunately, there appears to be assumptions of Unibus in the acucntrl
stuff, and non-68000 arch. (deref of null ptr and the like) throughout the
code. Has anyone done a port? Please respond by e-mail and I will
summarize for interested parties.

--
Gerald Lotto - Harvard Chemistry Dept.
UUCP:  harvard!lotto