Fix for PostScript for Sunview?

Howard J. Postley bambam!hjp at uunet.uu.net
Thu Dec 22 23:16:34 AEST 1988

I'm sure that this question has been asked but I missed the answer.  I got
the PostScript interpreter from comp.sources.unix and I got the patch for
running it in a window under Sunview.  My problem is that when I run it
with the patch (pixwin.o replaces pixrect.o), the output in the window is
garbled.  Without the patch, the output to the framebuffer is fine.

I would appreciate it if someone would tell me either what I am doing wrong
or anyway what I have to do to make it work properly in a window.

Thanks in advance,

- Howard
--
Howard Postley      usenet:  uunet!bambam!hjp
On Word             phone:   +1 213 399 7733