at and atrun

Glen Dudek uiucdcs!harvard!ksr!dudek at uunet.uu.net
Fri Dec 23 05:18:41 AEST 1988

felix at ai.sri.com (Francois Felix INGRAND) writes:
>I have a problem running at and atrun on our sun3 under Sun UNIX 4.2
>Release 3.5

I called Sun about this one, and they said: "use /usr/lib/atrun from the
Sun OS 3.4 distribution."  This does indeed fix the problem.

Interestingly enough, I compiled the 4.3BSD atrun to try and fix this, and
it died with exactly the same error.  I fixed it by changing the scanf
calls slightly to make the format less strict about string lengths.  I
suspect that Sun incorporated the 'at' distribution from 4.3BSD, but their
scanf is slightly different.  This indicates something about Sun QA, I'm
afraid...

	Glen Dudek
	dudek at ksr.com