panic: memall intrans|want is MAXUSERS problem

Joe Michel-Angelo tekbspa!tss!joe at uunet.uu.net
Fri Dec 9 23:26:53 AEST 1988

Ralph.Hyre at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu:

> panic: memall intrans|want
>
> param.c in the kernel build directory needs to be changed.  I don't recall
> the correct parameters or values offhand.  I fixed it by bumping MAXUSERS
> to 16 or above.

Actually, Sun has a patch to sys/OBJ/movc.o that corrects the problem.
Contact sun!hotline for details or send me mail. Willy doesn't want to
post the binary patch here -- and I don't blame him a bit!

	Joe Angelo -- Senior Systems Engineer/Systems Manager
	at Teknekron Software Systems, Palo Alto 415-325-1025
	joe at tss.com - uunet!tekbspa!joe - tekbspa!joe at uunet.uu.net