tcsh under SunOS4.0

Jussi Eloranta eloranta at tukki.jyu.fi
Sat Dec 17 02:13:21 AEST 1988

We have tcsh working under sunos 4.0... (sun-4)....

1) The argument size has changed. You can now give very long argument lists
to the program. tcsh allocates space for these arguments... that's few megs...
I just redefined the argument size to be something reasonable..
The argc must also be int, not short..

2) you've probably fixed this but the signal handler return type is now
void not int...

3) few typecasts and extern defs and it should work...

(4) hope I remembered everything... if there are still problems I can check
them out...

Jussi Eloranta

Jussi Eloranta               Bitnet/Earn: (VMS)  j_eloranta at finfun.bitnet
Department of Chemistry,                  (UNIX) eloranta at tukki.jyu.fi