Address error in article about UUCP and Suns

Martin Boening unido!nixpbe!bnews at uunet.uu.net
Sat Dec 10 08:02:20 AEST 1988

A wrong mailing address is given in my article asking about uucp and suns
due to an error in editing (Sorry about that)

Note that the mail address:

'!USA: mcvax!unido!mboening.pad'

will never work since mboening.pad is the address our internal mailer
understands but the normal rmail won't understand. Therefore it should be:

'!USA: mcvax!unido!nixpbe!mboening.pad'
		   ^^^^^^^

If you use the path from the article itself, there should be no problems.

So please excuse the mistake

[[ Sorry I didn't catch it before it went out.  The message in question
went out yesterday.  --wnl ]]

Martin
--
Martin Boening