Sun-Spots Digest, v6n110

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Tue Jun 14 07:49:07 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST           Monday, 13 June 1988       Volume 6 : Issue 110

Today's Topics:
                       Re: LaserWriter IIs on Suns
                     Re: X11 & Suntools on a Sun 3/50
                             Re: slip on Suns
                  Recommended books, TCP/IP and Ethernet
                             Philips monitors
                 release 4.0 and file system performance
                     Problems with a DELNI on a Sun?
                             panic 'iechkcca'
                     freeware draw program for Suns?
                     what to do after clear_colormap?
                          modifying 4.0 library?
                          Info on Large Screens?
                     wrong shading colors in suncore?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Mon, 6 Jun 88 13:57:00 CDT
From:    sob at watson.bcm.tmc.edu (Stan Barber)
Subject: Re: LaserWriter IIs on Suns

We have been running our LaserWriter IIs on our Suns for about three
months.  We are running Transcript 2.1. We have had no problems. I guess
we are doing something right.

Stan           internet: sob at tmc.edu          Baylor College of Medicine
Olan           uucp: {rice,killer,hoptoad}!academ!sob
Barber         Opinions expressed are only mine.