Sun-Spots Digest, v6n92

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Thu May 19 14:43:05 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST          Wednesday, 18 May 1988       Volume 6 : Issue 92

Today's Topics:
                     Re: 4.0-notes on archive server
                         Re: Looking for Sun APL
                            Re: XY451 firmware
                           Re: Sun 4/110 memory
                            Re: gammontool (2)
                   ho termcap entry & security question
               A SunView Interrupt Button (any suggestions)
                        Sun OS 4.0 opinions wanted
                            875 Meg Disk yet?
                     3rd party SCSI disks for 386i ?
                       Device Drivers on SunOS 4.0?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Mon, 16 May 88 10:06:43 EDT
From:    wyatt%cfa at harvard.harvard.edu (Bill Wyatt)
Subject: Re: 4.0-notes on archive server

The shar file containing the 4.0-notes.ms file (received from
archive-server at rice.edu) actually had two copies in it, thus doubling the
28k file length. I suspect this is incorrect...

[[ Something must have gone wrong en route to you.  The copy in the
archives is 28K long and (as far as I can tell) contains only one copy of
the document.  Or perhaps you requested it twice:  once in the subject
field and once in the body!  The archive server does consider the subject
field to be a candidate for a valid command.  --wnl ]]