Putting on Regional Sun User Gp Conferences

Everett F. Batey II elroy!suned1!efb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 23 10:18:21 AEST 1988

We ( So Cal Sun Local User Group ) have been considering trying to put on
a regional conference in the upcoming year.  If practical we wish to do so
thru the auspices of our user group.  We would combine technical
presentations with vendor demos.

If you have experience with such an undertaking .. please, summarize to me
your experiences.

If you wish to support such an undertaking for the Southwestern area ..
PLEASE, contact me.  Let me know if you want to be placed on a list
through which we can exchange notes on such an undertaking.

Thanks, /Ev/
--
           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
    efb at elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov sun!tsunami!suned1!efb efbatey at nswses.arpa