calencheck.shr (addition to calentool)

Peter Marshall peter%hadrian.uwo.ca at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu
Sun Nov 13 16:05:26 AEST 1988

"calencheck" is an auxilliary program for the calentool package.

I was just going to send it to billr at tekred.TEK.COM for inclusion in his
next release of calentool but my mail program is still using BITNET to get
to the internet and so it can't find him due to a lack at the gateway.

I put together this program basically by some small modifications to
calenmail.  Basically it allows you to check calendar files from any dumb
terminal connection.  An update from stdin should be the next addition.
After all not many of us have suns-at-home yet.

Peter Marshall.  peter at hadrian.uwo.ca

[[ This 7177 byte shar file has been placed in the archives under
"sun-source" as "calencheck.shar".  --wnl ]]