/usr/lib/debug/malloc*

Mark Lawrence apctrc!drd!mark at uunet.uu.net
Wed Nov 30 00:56:19 AEST 1988

I've read the "(3) - memory allocator" man page which talks about the
malloc_verify and malloc_debug functions.  I note that in the
/usr/lib/debug directory, the object for these functions, malloc.o, exists
ALONG with object called 'mallocmap.o'.  Can anyone fill me in or point me
to docuementation about the contents and purpose of mallocmap.o?

           ...sun!tulsun\
         ...uunet!apctrc!drd!mark   mlawrence at jarsun1.ZONE1.COM
...rutgers!okstate!romed/           (918)743-3013