Video Frame Buffers for Sun 3/160?

Regis J. Crinon regisc at tekgvs.gvs.tek.com
Wed Nov 23 23:45:17 AEST 1988

I plan to get a 3 x 1024 x 1024 video frame buffer for our Sun 3/160
workstation. I am specifically looking for an RGB (3 planes ) or RGB +
overlay ( four planes ) frame buffer that can plug into the VME bus of our
machine. This frame buffer also should feature an option for interlaced
(32kHz line frequency) or non-interlaced (64kHz line frequency) display. I
would like the video memory to be least 24 bits per pixel deep ( 8 bits
per pixel per color ).  The Sun TAAC-1 board certainly meets all the
requirements mentioned above. I would like to know whether there are other
companies offering similar products. Thank you in advance for your help.

	Regis J. CRINON
	TekLabs
	TEKTRONIX INC.
	regisc at cortex.tekgvs.TEK.COM