3/60 Sun Common Lisp 2.1 with KEE segmentation fault

Herbst.HENR801c at xerox.com Herbst.HENR801c at xerox.com
Thu Nov 10 11:58:05 AEST 1988

One of my users is a knowlege engineer developing a system with KEE on Sun
Common Lisp 2.1 on a Sun 3/60 (HiRes mono, 24MB memory, 327MB disk, 60MB
swap space).

Ocasionally (1-5+ times/week) the Lisp gives a segmentation fault and
locks or forces the Lisper to restart. Sun and Intellicorp are busy
pointing fingers at each other, any suggestions as to where to look for
the error?  We have not been able to recreate it on demand (and since I am
in another town, I haven't even seen the error).

Also - Anyone care to comment on  interfacing SCL 2.1 to C? We need both C
called by Lisp and Lisp called by C.

tom

Thomas Herbst
Net Support Engineer