Sun-Spots Digest, v7n15

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at Rice.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:11:33 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST       Wednesday, 16 November 1988     Volume 7 : Issue 15

Today's Topics:
                       Re: Get together at SUG (2)
                             Re: The poll (2)
          Re: Comments (flame) about lack of 3/50 memory upgrade
                             Re: Video backup
                 Re: Frame Maker to (di)troff translator
                       Re: Anchored Frames in Maker
              Re: Leonardo - illustration package for Sun-3
                         Re: locking down systems
                        Re: Silicon Graphics tapes
               Re: process killed due to text modification
                    Re: dvipage crashes on SUN 4/110's
                               TTY windows
                         the worm that wasn't...
                                CDC Wren-V
                      Sun 386i opinions - A summary

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.

Date:    Tue, 8 Nov 88 07:46:53 EST
From:    Chuck Musciano <chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com>
Subject: Re: Get together at SUG (1)

By all means, let's have some sort of meeting at the SUG!  I can't wait to
put faces and voices with all the words I have seen this past year.  We
could try one of those BOF meetings, maybe in the afternoon so that we
could gradually break off for dinner, if that worked out.  I'd like to
talk to tooltool users, and they should be there also.

I think the only logical thing is to put a small "spot" on your name tag,
to the left of your name, or maybe to the right of the Sun logo, if it is
present.  I am looking forward to meeting all the other "spots" in Miami.

Chuck Musciano
Advanced Technology Department
Harris Corporation
(407) 727-6131