WIN_EVENT_PROC

Srinivas Eswara eswara at deervax.concordia.ca
Tue Nov 29 15:33:05 AEST 1988

I have an application with Textsw's where I need to be notified everytime
then user presses <return>. I tried using WIN_EVENT _PROC, which is
suposed to call my procedure for any input event, but nothing happens.
This proc works fine for canvas and other surfaces but apparently, textsw
grabs all input itself and does not allow any user defined procs, because
all normal functions like mouse input handling, keyboard handling, go on
inspite of WIN_EVENT_PROC.

Any ideas, please? And if I get this working, do I have to handle all
input in my proc or can I call the default proc (?) after I do my
processing of <return>?

Thanks,
Srinivas Eswara,
Concordia University, MTL