SunView again and again

TNG TH ISSTTH at NUSVM.BITNET
Wed Nov 23 21:24:29 AEST 1988

A few weeks back I posted a mail asking for help in using Sunview with
CGI, CORE, PHIGS... I received a few replys on using plain pr_rops alone
and on using CORE. pr_rops is fine but slow and not rich enough. I can't
even perform rectangle clipping. Then there were a few examples on linking
CORE with SunView. I couldn't make that work either.  What I need is the
ability to use SunView's buttons, panels, cycles, etc TOGETHER with a
graphics package without using extremely low level stuff.  I must be very
dumb 'cause I have read the CGI and CORE manuals and couldn't find out how
to do just that.  Is anyone listening? Or am I the odd ball out?  Are
there better ways? How on earth was FRAMEMAKER written in the first place?
With SunView?