Has anyone got a sound conversion utility for Mac Sounds -> Sun Sounds?

Jeff Meyer moriarty at tc.fluke.com
Thu Dec 7 05:21:42 AEST 1989

I'm checking around to find out if anyone has come up with a utility for
converting Macintosh format sounds (snd, SoundEdit/Wave/Cap, whatever) to
Sun Sparcstation sound format.  If you have, I could *really* use it about
now -- I have extensive sound utilities for the Mac, and can get it into
whatever format is needed for Sun conversion.  As an extra bonus (bribe),
I can toss in some choice digitized sounds to "make it worth your while."

[[Ed's Note: The sound2sun conversion program described in v8n202 and v8n210
may be what you are looking for. -bdg]]