Shared Libraries

Torsten Beyer tb at bilbo.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 21 23:31:14 AEST 1989

Does anybody outthere know how I can replace Routines in a shared library
?  We would like to remove Suns gethost* Routines and replaces these with
resolver-routines (Yes, I know that I can ftp such libraries at uunet, but
as far as I know these libraries are 4.0 libs not 4.03. So all 4.0 bugs
are still not fixed in these libs). Next thing I would like to know ist
how I can create a .sa file from the shared library.

			thanx in advance
				-Torsten

Torsten Beyer                               e-mail : tb at unido.uucp
University of Dortmund,IRB                           ..uunet!unido!tb
P.O.Box 500500	                            BITNET : tb at ddoinf6.bitnet
D-4600 Dortmund 50,  West Germany           voice  : +49 231 7552422