Sun rasterfile to PICT or TIFF

Dan Gibson dan at peso.imclone.com
Fri Dec 22 09:01:24 AEST 1989

I need to make screen dumps from a Sun 3 or 4 in PICT or TIFF format for
incorporation into Macintosh graphics.  (Specifically, I want to insert
pictures of our control panels in an MS Word document.) The recommendation
was that I make a standard Sun rasterfile dump and then find a
public-domain filter to convert from Sun rasterfile to PICT or TIFF
format, which I can use on the Mac.  (Especially PICT.  I'll have to
scrounge a little to find something that reads TIFF.)  If anyone can help
me out, I would be most grateful if you can send me the software at the
following internet address: imclone!dan at masa.com Thanks much.

[[Ed's Note: See the earlier message in this digest for information
on the PBMPLUS toolkit. I think it will have everything you need to convert
between the various formats. -bdg]]