Util for moving mouse to window

TetherCat 15-0 baugh at hal.css.gov
Thu Dec 21 02:51:49 AEST 1989

Does anybody know of a way to cause the mouse to move into the most
recently opened window, or better yet, to the top window in the window
stack in Sunview??  Basically I'm looking for a way to cause the mouse to
move into a shelltool window that is invoked from a shell script, i.e. I
have a shell script with

	shelltool APPLICATION-X -Ww NN  -Wh NN  <args>

and I want the mouse to move into that window so that keyboard input is
available without having to move the mouse into the window by hand.

Thanks.