Various topics: multiplayer games, pixrect help, prices

Kiron Bondale kiron at db1.cs.concordia.ca
Tue Feb 14 04:52:11 AEST 1989

A plethora of wide and varied questions...

1) Are there any multiplayer games out there that work on 3/50s running
   4.2 BSD? (I tried a couple of uunet.uu.net and they are for Vax's...)

2) Has anyone out there experience with scrolling canvases/pixrects... I
   wish to improve a graphic editor I designed to have different sized
   windows, but how can I implement scroll bars for canvasses so no part
   of the image is   lost upon a resize.  (I have read up in the Sunview
   Programmer's Guide but it is not TOO helpful in this one respect... any
   help would do...please send e-mail)

3) What is the current going price for a barebones 3/50 system? (I mean no
   whistles, bells or nothing... just enough to program with...)

Thank you!

Kiron

Kiron D. Bondale    Concordia University
habitat : kiron at sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA