How can 3270 terminal emulation can be established;

KTORIDIS%GRPATVX1.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu KTORIDIS%GRPATVX1.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Mon Jul 31 23:58:38 AEST 1989

I would like to have information about how we can establish 3270 terminal
emulation (vm/sp) through ethernet from SUN mashines(3/50, 3/60,386i)

I would appreciate it very much if i could hear anyone's experience about
the subject (if you happen to work with something similar) or if you know
if there are any products (like tn3270 for the pc's) that could help.

                                thanking you in advanse
                                  panos ktoridis
                                C.T.I Patra Greese