Braggtools update for 4.(hopefully)X

Ted Nolan ted%braggvax.arpa at cacfs.army.mil
Wed Jul 19 08:38:00 AEST 1989

Hello spotters,

Our mail has been very erratic lately, or I would have posted this
sooner, but here is the 4.X update for braggtools.  Briefly stated,
braggtools lets you customize a shelltool to have walking menus of
application specific commands inside.  It's easy to customize, and you
can have global or per-user (or even per application) start-up files.
I don't think it's ever really caught on, but I still think its a GOOD
IDEA, so here you go.  Enjoy!

I welcome coments, bug reports and fixes.

				Ted Nolan
				ted%braggvax.arpa at cacfs.army.mil

PS: Tested on 386i under 4.0.1 and 3/260 under 4.0.3

[the source is available on titan.rice.edu - vdd]