SUN -- ATARI -- ALW II

Maria Bannert t53 at dhdurz1.bitnet
Fri Jul 21 03:04:41 AEST 1989

Who has information connecting one APPLE-Laserwriter to several different
computers?  Since our APPLE-Laserwriter works pretty well in our
SUN3-Network -- all users can accsess the APPLE-Laserwriter at the same
time -- we're looking for a possibility to connect our ATARI-ST4 to the
same printer.  The usual way to solve this problem -- a buffered data
transfer switch -- doesn't seem to be accurate, because every ATARI- and
SUN-user should be able to print at any time.  We are interested in both
a software or a hardware solution.  Furthermore we are interested in
any information about using ATARI-ST-software (word processing, graphics
etc.) with drivers for APPLE-Laserwriter.

Re to: Maria Bannert <t53 at DHDURZ1.BITNET>