REXX Under Unix

Rick Randall rick%beowulf at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:49:09 AEST 1989

In article <84 at brazos.Rice.edu> portal!cup.portal.com!Will at apple.com writes:

>I would be interested in hearing from commercial sites that would like to
>see the SAA REXX language run under Unix on Suns.
>
>Thanks,
>Will

Not sure what kind of sites you mean, but I am a long-time REXX
programmer, and love it dearly.  Yes, I'd like to see an implementation
under UNIX!  If you are polling for interest, count me in.  If you are
asking for time or money, I have neither, unfortunately.  Mail a note to
me privately, if you'd like any more info.

	Rick Randall    EECS Department
			University of California, San Diego

			rick%cs at ucsd.edu
			rrandall at ucsd     [BITNET]