Used Sun Workstations: a last note.

Jason Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 21 07:00:26 AEST 1989

I recently posted a summary listing of companies that deal in used Sun
workstations. A friendly netter pointed out that I missed one important
dealer:

    SUN sells used Sun workstations!

Yes, that's right. Where do you think all those workstations go that get
traded in Sun upgrade deals? Sun resells them. For details, contact your
local Sun representative.

Jason

Jason Levitt    P.O. Box 49860  Austin, Texas 78765  (512) 459-0055
Internet: jason at cs.utexas.edu         | "Toroidal carbohydrate modules?
UUCP    : cs.utexas.edu!hackbox!jason |  Make mine glazed!"
BIX     : jlevitt                     |          ---Zippy