tcsh & GNU Emacs 18.54

Eric Ho eho at cognito.princeton.edu
Sun Jul 9 08:06:34 AEST 1989

Has anyone got tcsh working with GNU Emacs 18.54 under SunOS 4.0.1 ?  I
got my tcsh several weeks back from linc.cis.upenn.edu -- i.e.
tcsh.sun4os4.  I'm using all these on the Sun-4/110 in my office.

tcsh doesn't seem to work with loadst (won't give load averages) no matter
if I'm in Emacs or not.  Also, firing tcsh from Emacs gives me all those
^M's at the end of lines -- the ^M's are there no matter I use 'M-x shell'
or 'M-x cmushell' -- so I don't think that is an Emacs problem.

Eric Ho
Cognitive Science Lab.,		Princeton University
voice = 609-987-2819 (x2987)	email = eho at confidence.princeton.edu
					eho at bogey.princeton.edu
regards.

eric