Sunview wizard's advice needed

James R. Kennedy robert at polya.stanford.edu.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 9 15:19:59 AEST 1989

I am programming in sunview for the first time, and I have a question that
seems to go unanswered in the manuals I have access to.

I want to have a single process create more than one top-level frames
(frames whose parents are NULL) and have them displayed. Is there a way to
do this conveniently?

The program in question is simply showing function graphs on the screen;
I'm not interested in handling a bunch of events in my code.  All I want
is to display (two or three) non-overlapping, independently-resizable
windows in a single process.

Anyone care to help?

Thanks.

Robert Kennedy

Please respond by e-mail since I rarely get time to read this
newsgroup.