cray to sun (OO

Roger Glover glover at eastrg1.cray.com
Fri Jul 28 06:38:50 AEST 1989

I must correct an error in my previous response on this subject.  The Cray
to IEEE conversion subroutines I described (IESCTI and IEDCTI) are
currently available only on the CRAY-2 hardware.  As such they are not
available on the COS operating system at all.

I hope that my mistake has not inconvenienced too many innocent parties.

Roger Glover		|  "Any opinions expressed herein are my own,
Software Instructor	|   not Seymour's."
Cray Research, Inc.	|
Eastern Region Office	|  "Like muons through the cloud chamber, so are the
(301)-595-2671		|   Nanoseconds of our Clock Pulse ..."