Tape Drive experience

Jon Parmet uunet.UU.NET!motbos!jonp at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 25 22:37:35 AEST 1989

The company I program for sells a variety of 9-trk drives. The brands we carry
currently are: Kennedy and Cipher. Both are good drives. The Kennedy is one of
the fastest re-positioning drives on the market and thus costs more than the
Cipher. If you need the speed, go for the Kennedy. The hardware engineer here
has installed many of the Kennedy's on Suns and he said he would be glad to
answer any questions you may have. Our number is 1-800-621-0039 or
1-617-729-5770. Ask for Bob Orman.

Regards,

Jon.