Selecting fonts in Tex SubWindows

Knudsen knudsen at ihlpl.att.com
Sat Jul 8 06:25:15 AEST 1989

This seems trivial but.... Does anyone know how to change the default font
used in a TEXTSW (text subwindow) in Sunview?  I've used the "WIN_FONT,
bold" attribute & value in the relevant window creates, but with no
effect.  I have no trouble getting the panel button labels to be bold.
But the official list of TEXTSW attributes says nothing about fonts.

Are we indeed restricted to the one default font?  If not, it's amazing
how the manual can dance around this simple questions for pages on end
without mentioning it.  Thanks, mike k

Mike Knudsen  Bell Labs(AT&T)   att!ihlpl!knudsen  knudsen at ihlpl.att.com
  Round and round the while() loop goes;
  "Whether it stops," Turing says, "no one knows!"
Shotguns -- just say PULL!