Sun video-in product?

mhorne at ka7axd.wv.tek.com mhorne at ka7axd.wv.tek.com
Tue Jul 25 09:43:04 AEST 1989

I'm curious about the video-in-a-window product that was announced with
the SparcStations.  Can anyone give me some specifics on it?  For example,
what are its capabilities?  Can one overlay graphics over the video image?
How many bits of resolution are there for the video pixels?  Is it
shipping yet?  How much does it cost?  Is there anyone out there that has
the video-in board?  If so, how is the performance?

Inquiring minds like mine wanna know! :)

Mike
(email is preferred)